2015年4月15日 星期三

There is no Wifi available at Pui Shing, as confirmed by Ah Sze. However, the matter was resolved as Mr. Wong had allowed me to use the desktop computer mounted on the teacher's desk, which is connected to the electronic white-board and also provides access to the Internet. In other words, if you can remember the Youtube links for individual songs, you can play them for sharing with students in class. Yesterday, as I was running out of time for both classes (B&E), I didn't have the chance to play any songs. I will, in the coming lessons, try to use the last 10 mins or so to play a song which is considered of some relevance to and hopefully could facilitate my personal coaching/self-esteem building work. One of my selections is Frank Sinatra's "My Way" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpRwoRb1fA ). It is hoped that even if the students would forget all of the vocabulary or grammar we've taught them with the lapse of time, they might still remember some of the melodies/lyrics and thus the experiences/values we've shared with them.  

I welcome suggestions of other selections being added to this blog for sharing among tutors.

Henry Tong    

沒有留言:

張貼留言