2015年4月26日 星期日

3rd Class K & L

The 3rd week Class K & L is extraordinary. 

I would like to share these moments from my classes.

One boy arrived 5 minutes before class, while I was writing the heading “Stationery”.

“Will you kindly write the following eight items on the blackboard please?”

He grasped the blue pen and wrote swiftly.

These words caught the students’ attentions. They started to guess the meaning, and tried to pounce each items.

"Correction fluid, pencil sharpener, hole punch…"

I asked them to take out their pencil case and checked whether they got these items. Then I explained in Chinese, said it in English and invited the class to join me.

Next class L is a small group with fours students. We sit in half circle and started with the stationery vocabulary. Then I read through the passage with them, so they get the meaning, pronunciation and usage. I invited them to read loudly too. After thorough understanding, they can answer the questions confidently.


I believe these series of classes boost their confident in learning, combined with the 'hard skills" learnt in day school plus their hard work, they can tackle exam and keeping learning. I long for such guidance when I was their age too. Let’s motivate! 

Jack LEE Hoi Leong 

沒有留言:

張貼留言