2015年4月18日 星期六

It was a pleasure teaching classes G and I last evening.  Most of the students arrived in time.  Thrusting to acquire new knowledge, the students were aspirational, attentive, responsive to questions and active in discussion.  That being said, about one-third of the students was less competent and hence required more encouragement or attention.  The teaching materials were suitable for class I students who were more competent.  However, the teaching materials for class G students were a bit too advance.  I was not able to finish all the teaching materials for both classes due to the time constraint but the main theme of the article was discussed and certain key vocabularies were explained.  Real life examples of English usage were particularly appealing to the students because they understood English is an important tool for them to communicate, pursue higher education and work.  I ran out of time and was not able to sing a song with them.  Instead, I told them I would try to sing Josh Groban’s “You Raise Me Up” with them next time as a takeaway.

Wilson OR 

沒有留言:

張貼留言